It started on New Year's Eve where I wanted to just sit and finish as many blocks as I could before the Mr. got home from work.
I had five done at the end of that day. And the thought hit me that I could maybe, actually, possibly finish piecing blocks this week.
This is what 111 blocks look like:
The stack on the left is blocks from previous weeks.
The stack on the right were all completed this week,
My studio is a *disaster*.
Those of you that follow me on Instagram got a sneak peek of my desk. I didn't put any fabric away after cutting. It all just got tossed into the back corner.
I'm going to have to purchase a new scrap bin for Halloween scraps. The Easter basket can't contain them all anymore.
Taking pictures of 30 blocks is a daunting task. For now, I've pulled a few of my favorites out of the stack for the week.
The one on the top right is a particular favorite. The actual block design is supposed to look more like a star/pinwheel. I noticed with a bit of rearranging that it could look like a witch's hat.
There's still trimming to do. And sashing.
Speaking of which, I have absolutely NO idea what to sash this quilt with. None. If I had thought about it, I would have picked that black and white spiderweb print since I love it so much. But it's been used in my blocks and I don't want to sash with a block fabric.
That's a problem for tomorrow though.
Tonight, I'm going to just sit back and take in the fact that I now have 111 completed blocks.
Filled with more tiny little triangles than I want to even count.