I decided to jump back on here real quick to write my wrap-up. Before I forget. Because I would totally start sewing something and forget.
The completions off the list I made is a lil' sad:
1) ZZQAL --- On my desk. In the same basket. Waiting to be ironed for the next step.
2) Bottled Rainbows --- I used up my neutral solid for the pattern test I've been working on. So...I guess I need to buy more fabric.
3) Cooking Mama Rug --- Hahahahahaha. No.
4) Game Quilt --- Progress! I'm two squares short on the top and had to special order fabric. But it's well on it's way to being constructed. See..that's it hanging in the top left corner. I really don't want to take a full pic of it before it's finished so instead you can look at my horrid mess I'm cleaning today...again... I'm horrible.
5) Eevee cross stitch --- Nope
6) Cranberry Pillow Commission Quilt --- Just got backing fabric in the mail.
7) Trench of Doom - Pulled out. Measured. Found I have to make adjustments on the sleeves.
8) Christmas Quilt -- Postponed to next christmas because of being sick all December.
9) Tardis cross stich --- Bleh.
12) Peeps Quilt -- Stupid curves. That's all I'm saying.
14) Monkey Quilt -- Still no design. Stalled.
15) Goldfish Quilt -- Designed. Maybe. I don't know if I like it.
16) Less Than Three Quilt ---Fabric is all stacked in a basket. I keep flip flopping between wanting to do hexies or Polaroid squares.
Right.. so 4/17. That's pretty terrible.
Except I think I was crazy when I made this list because I didn't include any of the things that I have been sewing.
All the other completions this winter:
1. Paper Pieced Robot, 2. Sew Bee Joyful - Nov., 3. FLoS2 - Item 1 - Pillowcase, 4. Pattern Keeper - Close up, 5. FLoS2 - Pac-Man mini, 6. Ugly Swoon, 7. SBJ - February , 8. SBJ - March, 9. Easter Monkey, 10. SPS - Week 1, 11. PLPS - Finished, 12. Pac-Man Wall Hanging II, 13. SPS - Week Two, 14. A surprise package about to go in the mail., 15. Skill Point Sunday - Week 3
Winter, it seems, was slow for me. But I've been making a lot of crazy progress over the past month. I'll take the late start.
Here's hoping I can keep it going.