Cutting took me forever and a half last night but my charms are all off in the mail for charm swaps!
Now onto something equally as awesome:
It was strange digging through my stash this afternoon. A lot of the fabric I'm listing I got in college...so I'm really not sure what designer it came from. And it's clearly not getting used here. Poor fabric. I found a decent stack of stuff to pick from so I tried to take pictures in groups. I can certainly get close-ups if needed.
2) Green Leopard (I have no idea who this is by) 2 FQ
3) Cats and Dogs by Brother Sister Design 2 FQ
9) Marble Star by Moda 2 FQ
10) Nature's Brilliance for Robert Kaufman 1 FQ)
11) Green Dot (I don't even remember getting this one) 1 FQ
12) Blue/Green Spiral 1 FQ
12) Blue with Yellow Stars (yanno..I just got this for my chicken project and I don't remember who it's by) 1 FQ
Odds and Ends:
I'm really pretty open as to what I'll swap for. I just like getting fabric in the mail! Just leave me a comment and we'll figure it out :)
Thank you Lucy for setting up an awesome swap.