So the only thing in the world that can rival my fabric obsession is my book obsession. I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I have an English degree...but I do. Currently my living room is lined with rows and rows of books stacked halfway up the wall (cause..I can't decide on bookcases).
My absolute must have craft book shopping list for the next few months is currently at six.
There's a seventh just trying to edge its way on there.
So y'all wouldn't believe my excitement when I saw that Chronicle Books was hosting their Happy Haulidays Giveaway again this year.
I almost got spaghetti on the floor.
So here's what I chose for my virtual 500$ shopping spree:
1) 1,2,3, Sew (24.95)
2) Paper Cutting (27.50)
3) World of Geekcraft (19.95)
4) Whip-up Mini Quilts (24.95)
5) Sublime Stitching (19.95)
6) Between the Bridge and the River (13.95)
7) Dante's Divine Comedy (100)
8) Big Book of Breakfast (19.95)
9) The Antamony of the Sea (16.95)
10) Chicken and Egg (24.95)
11) Garden Anywhere (24.95)
12) Art of Mcsweeney's (45)
13) Embroidered Effects (24.95)
14) Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones (24.95)
15) Lotta Prints (19.95)
16) Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts: Fuzzy Felted Friends (14.95)
17) Denyse Schmidt Quilts (24.95)
18) Amy Butler's In Stitches (24.95)
19) Little Bits Quilting Bee (24.95)
It's actually $497.75 worth of books...but...yanno.
It's a bit of a mixed list. Some of these have been on my gotta-have list for a bit...others I just discovered and loved.
The best thing is...if I win, one of my commenters wins!
Any comment on this post is eligible.
Chronicle is also giving $500 worth of books to the blogger's charity of choice this year.
My choice is Everybody Wins! Atlanta. I've seen firsthand what a dedicated program can do to help teach a child to love reading. I was always more excited to get books for Christmas than toys. There are a lot of low-income schools in Atlanta that could certainly benefit from this donation should I happen to win.
So tell me... any of these books on y'all's Christmas list this year?